It might be time to get in touch with your local print shop in Denver! Sending an email may be fast and free (unless you’re using a paid newsletter service), but doing so lacks many of the perks of going with tried-and-tried direct mail marketing. Whether you’re trying to reach new customers or let existing companies know about a new product, promotion or special event, direct mail should be a major part of your marketing strategy – yes, even in the digital age!
5 Reasons to Use Direct Mail Marketing
- Increased Web Traffic. Yep, you read that right. Direct mail marketing increases your web traffic. It may be hard to believe, but a recent study found that more than 60% of recipients of direct mail marketing materials were influenced to visit the company’s website.
- More Online Sales. More people visiting your website means more sales. A study conducted by the US Postal Service found that people who received home mailers purchased 28% more items and spent 28% more money than those who are not direct mail recipients. Websites backed by direct mail marketing also show an increased revenue of, on average, 163%.
- Direct Mail Forms a Connection. Direct home mailers are interactive, and when consumers handle a piece of physical mail, they’re more likely to connect with the brand. Sending out home mailers is also an excellent opportunity to make an amazing impression.
- Direct Mail Sticks Around Longer. If you’re like many people, you probably have a stack of mail items somewhere in your home or office. Physical mail hangs around on coffee tables, counters and desks for days – sometimes even week. Emails, however, quickly end up deleted or buried in the inbox.
- There’s Less Competition. As more and more businesses turn their focus to online marketing and digital offers, your direct mail is less likely to get lost in the shuffle.
Get Your Direct Mail Marketing Campaign Going
When you need a print shop in Denver for direct mail marketing materials, look no further than The Print Connection. Whether you need postcards, flyers or other materials, you can count on us for top quality printing services. To learn more, give us a call now at 303-779-1420.