Commercial printing has come a long way since 1450! Check out this replica of the Gutenberg press at the International Printing Museum in Carson, California.
Tips for Choosing a Commercial Printer in Denver
We may be living in the digital age, but printed communications still provide a complement to online marketing. Printed pieces connect with readers on an emotional level, which just cannot be replicated on screen. A printed piece can be touched and viewed again and again. In addition, it is a very cost-effective method of marketing.
Selecting a commercial printer in Denver goes beyond just the basics of price, performance, and quality. You want to work with a printing firm that can partner with you. So what kinds of questions should you ask yourself when looking for a commercial printer that can offer more than just a pretty printed piece?
- Will the printer be responsive to all of my needs?
- Will the printer return phone calls and emails in a timely manner?
- Will the printer offer advice and suggestions on things that will improve the quality of my printed piece or even reduce the costs involved?
- Will my printer be able to meet my turnaround times?
- Will I be able to communicate easily and directly with the printer’s staff?
- Will the printer make the processes for transferring files, reviewing proofs, and tracking my project’s progress simple and accessible?
- Will I be able to handle mailing, warehousing, and fulfillment directly from the printer?
Other areas you may want to check is whether or not the commercial printer is environmentally friendly. Find out if they are FSC certified and if they use renewable energy sources. Ultimately, you want to find a printer that offers far more than just ink on paper.
At the Print Connection, we are proud of our printing and of our people. We care about you and your marketing project. Give us a call today! 303-779-1420